The secret of our success is the proper combination of the entrepreneurial spirit and discipline within the team.
UMG Investments’ success depends on its ability to attract and develop the best specialists. Our employees are an integral part of the company and its corporate culture and make their own contribution to the development of our businesses.
We encourage independent thinking and initiative, and our employees help each other to grow professionally and gain experience. The opportunities that come with working at UMG Investments allow each employee to unlock their potential in various businesses. Regardless of the business area, employees are united by a common goal: turning opportunities into achievements through entrepreneurial spirit, effective teamwork and a focus on results.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We offer professionals a wide range of opportunities for career growth and development. The company also works to attract active and talented young people through the UMG Investments Work Placement programme. Our candidates demonstrate deep involvement in what they love doing and share our company’s values.
WHAT WE OFFER
We support our employees at all levels of their professional development by creating an environment for continuous seeking of new opportunities. Every employee with extraordinary professional qualities and a sustained drive for self-improvement can count on career growth and become a member of the corporate training programme. Our corporate culture is results-orientated and minimises red tape and bureaucracy. At UMG Investments, the management structure gives our employees more responsibility to put into practice the boldest of solutions to achieve outstanding results.
- Higher education (finance, economics, economic cybernetics) </ li>
- Certificates are required / ACCA / CAP / CIPA training </ li>
- Knowledge of financial analysis methods, principles of construction of the main forms of financial statements </ li>
- Knowledge and practical experience in calculating investment performance indicators NPV, IRR, PP, DPP, etc. </ li>
- Information structuring skills </ li>
- Developed writing and oral communication skills </ li>
- Knowledge of English: level not lower than upper-intermediate </ li>
- High level MS Office </ li>
- Personal qualities: rigor, attention to detail, systems thinking, sociability, resistance to stress </ li>
- Primary examination of projects (market, technology, commercial conditions) </ li>
- Analysis of market and competitive environment </ li>
- Collection of information, formation of information requests, participation in negotiations </ li>
- NPV compilation </ li>
- Making forecast management and financial statements, budgets </ li>
- Drawing up and updating project implementation schedules </ li>
- Risk analysis </ li>
- Preparation of investment recommendations / presentations, established reporting </ li>
- Preparation of project presentations </ li>